- New Unused - OEM Quality Replacement
- Thermostat Housing – Manufactured in high-grade
- Thermo-Plastic material for Long Life performance & serviceability
- Opening Temperature : 83c
- Manufactured by ™TRE Products® suitable for Ford Vehicles.
|VEHICLE MODEL||YEAR OF MAKE||BODY TYPE|
|GALAXY (WA6) 2.2 TDCi||03.2008 - 12.2012||MPV|
|GALAXY (WA6) 2.2 TDCi||11.2010 - 06.2015||MPV|
|MONDEO IV (BA7) 2.2 TDCi||03.2008 - 10.2010||Hatchback|
|MONDEO IV (BA7) 2.2 TDCi||07.2010 - 01.2015||Hatchback|
|MONDEO IV Saloon (BA7) 2.2 TDCi||03.2008 - 10.2010||Saloon|
|MONDEO IV Saloon (BA7) 2.2 TDCi||10.2010 - 01.2015||Saloon|
|MONDEO IV Turnier (BA7) 2.2 TDCi||03.2008 - 10.2010||Estate|
|MONDEO IV Turnier (BA7) 2.2 TDCi||07.2010 - 01.2015||Estate|
|S-MAX (WA6) 2.2 TDCi||03.2008 - 12.2012||MPV|
|S-MAX (WA6) 2.2 TDCi||07.2010 - 12.2014||MPV|
Equivalent to Original Part Number:
Car Years :
WOC52014083 - FORD - THERMOSTAT HOUSING 83C - 1427919
- OEM Quality Manufacture for Aftermarket Use
- Opening Temperature : 83C
- 100% Thermo-Plastic Material for Lasting Performance & Serviceability
- Manufacturer Guarantee
- Stock in UK for Immediate Delivery
- Free Delivery – Mainland UK
- Will Ship Worldwide – Price on Request
- The Products supplied by TRE Products have been manufactured to the highest standards and to OEM specifications in order to ensure optimum performance, reliability and long-life service.
- All the parts offered by TRE Products are vehicle specific and are supplied as direct replacement parts according to the OEM part numbers listed which are provided for reference purposes only
- The majority of our vehicle parts operate under prescribed pressure ratings and engine operating temperatures and in order to avoid injury, it is therefore critical that servicing and replacement of any vehicle parts should only be carried out when the engine is cold.
- It is important to follow the Vehicle Manufacturers Safety and Installation Guide at all times.