- TRE Products – Excellence in Cooling Products
New Unused - OEM Quality Replacement Radiator Pressure Cap.
Produced in High-Grade Thermo-Plastic material for Long Life performance and serviceability
Pressure Rating : 20Psi / 1.4 Bar
Manufactured by ™TRE Products® suitable for Land Rover & Range Rover Vehicles.
|VEHICLE MODEL||YEAR OF MAKE||BODY TYPE|
DISCOVERY Mk II (L318) 2.5 Td5
|11.1998 - 06.2004.||Closed Off-Road Vehicle.|
DISCOVERY Mk II (L318) 4.0 V8
|11.1998 - 06.2004||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
|FREELANDER (L314) 2.0 Td4 4x4||03.2001 - 10.2006||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
|FREELANDER (L314) 2.0 Td4 4x4||11.2000 - 10.2006||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
|RANGE ROVER Mk II (P38A) 2.5 D 4x4||07.1994 - 03.2002||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
RANGE ROVER Mk II (P38A) 3.9
|07.1994 - 03.2002||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
|RANGE ROVER Mk II (P38A) 4.0 4x4||01.1995 - 03.2002||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
|RANGE ROVER Mk II (P38A) 4.6 4x4||07.1994 - 03.2002||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
|RANGE ROVER Mk II (P38A) 4.6 4x4||06.1998 - 03.2002||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
|RANGE ROVER Mk III (L322) 3.0 D 4x4||03.2002 - 08.2012||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
|RANGE ROVER Mk III (L322) 4.4 4x4||03.2002 - 08.2005||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
Chassis no. from: 1A001050
|RANGE ROVER 3.9 Vogue SEI 4x4||11.1988 - 07.1994||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
Equivalent to Original Part Number:
Pressure Rating : 20Psi / 1.4Bar
RAC20120 - LAND ROVER /R.ROVER - PCD000070 - EXPANSION TANK CAP 20Psi
- The Products supplied by TRE Products have been manufactured to the highest standards and to OEM specifications in order to ensure optimum performance, reliability and long-life service.
- All the parts offered by TRE Products are vehicle specific and are supplied as direct replacement parts according to the OEM part numbers listed which are provided for reference purposes only
- The majority of our vehicle parts operate under prescribed pressure ratings and engine operating temperatures and in order to avoid injury, it is therefore critical that servicing and replacement of any vehicle parts should only be carried out when the engine is cold.
- It is important to follow the Vehicle Manufacturers Safety and Installation Guide at all times.
- OEM Quality Manufacture for Aftermarket Use
- Opening Temperature : C
- 100% Thermo-Plastic Material for Lasting Performance & Serviceability
- Manufacturer Guarantee
- Stock in the UK for Immediate Delivery
- Free Delivery – Mainland UK
- Will Ship Worldwide – Price on Request