- TRE Products – Excellence in Cooling Products
- New Unused - OEM Quality Replacement Vehicle Thermostat Housing Assembly
- Manufactured from High-Grade Thermo-Plastic material
- For Long Life Performance & Serviceability
- Opening Temperature : 88C
- Manufactured by ™TRE Products® suitable for Audi A6 Vehicles.
- See OE :- 06E121111G/D
A6 Allroad C6 (4FH) 3.2 FSI
|05.2006 - 10.2008||188||255||3123||Estate|
|A6 C6 (4F2) 2.4||05.2004 - 10.2008||130||177||2393||Saloon|
|A6 C6 (4F2) 2.4 quattro||01.2005 - 10.2008||130||177||2393||Saloon|
|A6 C6 (4F2) 3.2 FSI||05.2004 - 05.2009||188||255||3123||Saloon|
|A6 C6 (4F2) 3.2 FSI quattro||05.2004 - 10.2008||188||255||3123||Saloon|
|A6 C6 Avant (4F5) 2.4||03.2005 - 10.2008||130||177||2393||Estate|
|A6 C6 Avant (4F5) 2.4 quattro||03.2005 - 10.2008||130||177||2393||Estate|
|A6 C6 Avant (4F5) 3.2 FSI||03.2005 - 10.2008||188||255||3123||Estate|
A6 C6 Avant (4F5) 3.2 FSI
|03.2005 - 10.2008||188||255||3123||Estate|
06E 121 111 G / 06E121111D
WOC10213088 - AUDI A6 - THERMOSTAT HOUSING 88C - 06E121111G
- OEM Quality Manufacture for Aftermarket Use
- Opening Temperature : 85C
- 100% Thermo-Plastic Material for Lasting Performance & Serviceability
- Manufacturer Guarantee
- Stock in the UK for Immediate Delivery
- Free Delivery – Mainland UK
- Will Ship Worldwide – Price on Request
- Thanks for Looking!
- The Products supplied by TRE Products have been manufactured to the highest standards and to OEM specifications in order to ensure optimum performance, reliability and long-life service.
- All the parts offered by TRE Products are vehicle specific and are supplied as direct replacement parts according to the OEM part numbers listed which are provided for reference purposes only
- The majority of our vehicle parts operate under prescribed pressure ratings and engine operating temperatures and in order to avoid injury, it is therefore critical that servicing and replacement of any vehicle parts should only be carried out when the engine is cold.
- It is important to follow the Vehicle Manufacturers Safety and Installation Guide at all times.