- New Unused - OEM Quality Replacement Thermostat Housing.
- Manufactured in 100% Thermo-Plastic Material for Long Life performance & serviceability
- Opening Temperature : 83C
- Manufactured by ™TRE Products® suitable for Peugeot Vehicles :-
|VEHICLE MODEL||YEAR OF MAKE||BODY|
|4007 (VU_, VV_) 2.2 HDi||02.2007 - 03.2013||Closed Off-Road Vehicle|
|407 (6D_) 2.2 HDi||03.2006 - 12.2010||Saloon|
|407 (6D_) 2.2 HDi 170||03.2006 - 12.2010||Saloon|
|407 SW (6E_) 2.2 HDi||06.2008 - 12.2010||Estate|
|407 SW (6E_) 2.2 HDi 170||03.2006 - 12.2010||Estate|
|508 I (8D_) 2.2 HDi||11.2010 - 12.2018||Saloon|
|508 SW I (8E_) 2.2 HDi||11.2010 - 12.2018||Estate|
|607 (9D, 9U) 2.2 HDi||05.2006 - 06.2010||Saloon|
|807 (E) 2.2 HDi||06.2006 -||MPV|
Equivalent to Original Part Number:
Car Years :
WOC52014083 - PEUGEOT - THERMOSTAT HOUSING 83C - 1336.Z4
- 100% Thermo-Plastic Material for Lasting Performance & Serviceability
- Manufacturer Guarantee
- Stock in UK for Immediate Delivery
- Free Delivery – Mainland UK
- Will Ship Worldwide
- The Products supplied by TRE Products have been manufactured to the highest standards and to OEM specifications in order to ensure optimum performance, reliability and long-life service.
- All the parts offered by TRE Products are vehicle specific and are supplied as direct replacement parts according to the OEM part numbers listed which are provided for reference purposes only
- The majority of our vehicle parts operate under prescribed pressure ratings and engine operating temperatures and in order to avoid injury, it is therefore critical that servicing and replacement of any vehicle parts should only be carried out when the engine is cold.
- It is important to follow the Vehicle Manufacturers Safety and Installation Guide at all times.